A Small Plane Crashed between Plovdiv and Pazardzhik
An agricultural plane fell into a paddy field between Plovdiv and Pazardzhik, the Transport Ministry confirmed for Darik. The latest information is that only the pilot was on the plane and he was not seriously injured.
The incident happened at about 107 km on the Trakia highway, said Tsvyatko Deshev, the spokesman for the Fire Department in Plovdiv.
"What we know is that at the very landing on a soft terrain the machine has overturned and the pilot has fallen from the cabin. He has a slight bruise, but has not been seriously injured. The area is secured, the airplane battery is removed to prevent an accident. There was no ignition when the machine fell, "Deshev explained.
According to him, the machine is owned by "Agricultural Aviation".
An investigation team was sent to the transport department.
- » One of Bulgaria's best Water Polo Players Died in an Accident on Mount Olympus in Greece
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes