Boyko Borisov Welcomed Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet with the chairman of the State Council of China Li Keqiang, who arrives on a four-day official visit to Sofia. They will discuss the development of bilateral relations and opportunities for further activation of trade and economic cooperation during a working dinner between the two delegations.
After the official reception ceremony of the President of the State Council of the People's Republic of China Li Keqiang, a wreath was offered to the Unknown Soldier's Monument and a visit to the St. Sofia Church. Later, Borisov and Li Keqiang will hold a meeting in the Council of Ministers, followed by plenary talks.
President Rumen Radev will talk with Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang during his visit to Sofia as well. Today, the Bulgarian Head of State and the Prime Minister of the People's Republic of China will hold a "four-eye" meeting at Dondukov 2, followed by plenary talks with the official delegations of the two countries.
President Rumen Radev and his wife Desislava Radeva will host an official dinner at Villa Kalina on the occasion of the visit of Prime Minister Li Keqiang and his wife Chen Hong.
Li Keqiang is in Sofia for the seventh Meeting of Heads of State and Government of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and China, which this year is hosted by Bulgaria. The main objective of the 16 + 1 Forum is to deepen trade links and economic cooperation between participating countries and to promote bilateral and multilateral partnerships.
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
- » Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Ukrainian Embassy Condemns Visit of Bulgarian Politicians to Occupied Crimea