Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria has a New CEO
Jurg Burkhalter is the new CEO of Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria, the company said.
He will replace the current head Svetoslav Atanasov, who will continue his career as executive director of Coca-Cola HBC for Serbia and Montenegro.
Jurg Burkhalter joined the Coca-Cola HBC Switzerland team in 2005, where he held various trading positions before taking office as Commercial Director in 2013.
Prior to taking up his post in Bulgaria, Burkhalter has been a Sales Director for Coca-Cola HBC Serbia and Montenegro for two years. For that time, he managed to transform the organizational structure and increase sales.
Jurg Burkhalter has a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- » Ryanair Launches Flights from Sofia to Crete
- » DHL Express Bulgaria Officially Opened its New Logistics Center in Sofia
- » Yavor Dachkov: Bivol used Victoria Marinova case for their own PR
- » Loulis Mills Buys Facility in Bulgaria
- » Additional BGN 40 milion will be Allocated to Help Bulgarians with Energy Bills
- » Bulgaria's Walltopia Climbs to New Heights with Verenia CPQ Solutions