Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria has a New CEO
Jurg Burkhalter is the new CEO of Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria, the company said.
He will replace the current head Svetoslav Atanasov, who will continue his career as executive director of Coca-Cola HBC for Serbia and Montenegro.
Jurg Burkhalter joined the Coca-Cola HBC Switzerland team in 2005, where he held various trading positions before taking office as Commercial Director in 2013.
Prior to taking up his post in Bulgaria, Burkhalter has been a Sales Director for Coca-Cola HBC Serbia and Montenegro for two years. For that time, he managed to transform the organizational structure and increase sales.
Jurg Burkhalter has a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World