The Interior Minister: Bulgaria is Perhaps the most Secure Place on the Balkans
Bulgaria is stable and perhaps the most secure place on the Balkans. The responsibilities and requirements of the people at the Ministry of Interior are great. This is what Interior Minister Valentin Radev said at the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary of the creation of the Interior Ministry.
"Sometimes the police are unjustly accused, and much of the work of the Interior Ministry is hidden, such as the six months of the presidency when no crimes were committed," Radev reported.
He recalled that a year ago they were divided with the trade unions when there were great protests. But he urged them to remain sensitive to the problems.
Radev mentioned again that he is working towards a new law on the Ministry of Interior.
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge
- » Canada Extends NATO Mission in Latvia, Adds more Troops
- » The United States Intends to Deploy Modernized Nuclear Weapons in Europe