The Interior Minister: Bulgaria is Perhaps the most Secure Place on the Balkans
Bulgaria is stable and perhaps the most secure place on the Balkans. The responsibilities and requirements of the people at the Ministry of Interior are great. This is what Interior Minister Valentin Radev said at the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary of the creation of the Interior Ministry.
"Sometimes the police are unjustly accused, and much of the work of the Interior Ministry is hidden, such as the six months of the presidency when no crimes were committed," Radev reported.
He recalled that a year ago they were divided with the trade unions when there were great protests. But he urged them to remain sensitive to the problems.
Radev mentioned again that he is working towards a new law on the Ministry of Interior.
- » F-16 Block 72 Known as Viper Has Been Offered to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Servicemen in Blue Bridge and Saber Junction 2018 Exercises
- » MiG-31 Interceptor Jet Crashes in Central Russia – Russian Defense Ministry
- » Syria Downs Russian Plane, Moscow Blames Israel (Updated)
- » Russian Military Plane Disappears from Radar near Syria
- » Bulgaria’s Soviet Jets: Trojan Horses In A NATO Air Force? – Analysis