Prime Minister Borisov will Receive the European Personality of the Year Award in Sarajevo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov became "European Personality of the Year". At an official ceremony in Sarajevo today will be awarded the European Gold Prize - European Personality of the Year Award, awarded by the European Independent Agency for the Selection of the Most Successful European Managers and Individuals, to the Bulgarian Premier for his personal Commitment for Economic Co-operation in the Region.
This is the 38th Ceremony, the winners have been the most prominent European leaders so far. Prior to the awards, Borisov will meet with the Presiding Board of Bosnia and Herzegovina's Ministers Dennis Zvzdic, then the Bulgarian Prime Minister will welcome the international business forum in Sarajevo.
Yesterday the Prime Minister was in Thessaloniki, where he participated in the four-party meeting of the heads of government of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. A four-party meeting of transport ministers of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia was held, the fourth meeting of leaders from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. The topics of the conversation were the development of the connections in the region - the interconnector with Greece, the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse project, as well as the security issues.
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » Bulgaria to Formally Apply to Join EU's Banking Union
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria Entered a Schengen Mode for the Eurozone Too
- » ECB Could take more than One Tear to Assess Bulgaria's Banking Union Bid
- » Bulgaria's Path towards ERM II Participation