Prime Minister Borisov will Receive the European Personality of the Year Award in Sarajevo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov became "European Personality of the Year". At an official ceremony in Sarajevo today will be awarded the European Gold Prize - European Personality of the Year Award, awarded by the European Independent Agency for the Selection of the Most Successful European Managers and Individuals, to the Bulgarian Premier for his personal Commitment for Economic Co-operation in the Region.
This is the 38th Ceremony, the winners have been the most prominent European leaders so far. Prior to the awards, Borisov will meet with the Presiding Board of Bosnia and Herzegovina's Ministers Dennis Zvzdic, then the Bulgarian Prime Minister will welcome the international business forum in Sarajevo.
Yesterday the Prime Minister was in Thessaloniki, where he participated in the four-party meeting of the heads of government of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. A four-party meeting of transport ministers of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia was held, the fourth meeting of leaders from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. The topics of the conversation were the development of the connections in the region - the interconnector with Greece, the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse project, as well as the security issues.
- » Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » EU to Invest EUR 293.4 Million for more Modern and Safe Rail Transport in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Latest Emerging European Country to Pull Out of UN Migration Deal
- » Monitoring for Bulgaria Under CVM may be Concluded before the End of EC Mandate
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC in Bulgaria: EC Monitoring Reports are not a Whim but a Necessary Mechanism for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers: EC Report under CVM is Objective, we Continue with Reforms