Prime Minister Borisov will Receive the European Personality of the Year Award in Sarajevo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov became "European Personality of the Year". At an official ceremony in Sarajevo today will be awarded the European Gold Prize - European Personality of the Year Award, awarded by the European Independent Agency for the Selection of the Most Successful European Managers and Individuals, to the Bulgarian Premier for his personal Commitment for Economic Co-operation in the Region.
This is the 38th Ceremony, the winners have been the most prominent European leaders so far. Prior to the awards, Borisov will meet with the Presiding Board of Bosnia and Herzegovina's Ministers Dennis Zvzdic, then the Bulgarian Prime Minister will welcome the international business forum in Sarajevo.
Yesterday the Prime Minister was in Thessaloniki, where he participated in the four-party meeting of the heads of government of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. A four-party meeting of transport ministers of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia was held, the fourth meeting of leaders from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. The topics of the conversation were the development of the connections in the region - the interconnector with Greece, the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse project, as well as the security issues.
- » Bulgaria Has Active Role in Juncker Plan
- » Bulgarians Living For Years in UK Will Have No Problems Staying After Brexit
- » Spending on Opening Ceremony of European Capital of Culture Plovdiv 2019 Under Investigation
- » New EBRD Regional Director for Romania and Bulgaria
- » The Economist Democracy Index: Bulgaria ahead of 4 Countries in the EU
- » Sergei Stanishev, PES: We will Seek a Broad Centre-left Alliance