Prime Minister Borisov will Receive the European Personality of the Year Award in Sarajevo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov became "European Personality of the Year". At an official ceremony in Sarajevo today will be awarded the European Gold Prize - European Personality of the Year Award, awarded by the European Independent Agency for the Selection of the Most Successful European Managers and Individuals, to the Bulgarian Premier for his personal Commitment for Economic Co-operation in the Region.
This is the 38th Ceremony, the winners have been the most prominent European leaders so far. Prior to the awards, Borisov will meet with the Presiding Board of Bosnia and Herzegovina's Ministers Dennis Zvzdic, then the Bulgarian Prime Minister will welcome the international business forum in Sarajevo.
Yesterday the Prime Minister was in Thessaloniki, where he participated in the four-party meeting of the heads of government of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. A four-party meeting of transport ministers of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia was held, the fourth meeting of leaders from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. The topics of the conversation were the development of the connections in the region - the interconnector with Greece, the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse project, as well as the security issues.
- » PM: Decision on Hungary Taken at Government Operative Meeting has no Legal Value but has Moral Significance
- » Bulgaria Stands Behind Hungary and Against Brussels
- » 500 Terminals for e-vignettes will Operate Across Bulgaria from 2019
- » Bulgaria: BNT is not Planning a Junior Eurovision Return in 2019
- » EU Parliament Approves €34 Million in Aid to Greece, Poland, Lithuania and Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President: The EU will be Successful only if it Represents the Success of all its Member States