Prime Minister Borisov will Receive the European Personality of the Year Award in Sarajevo
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov became "European Personality of the Year". At an official ceremony in Sarajevo today will be awarded the European Gold Prize - European Personality of the Year Award, awarded by the European Independent Agency for the Selection of the Most Successful European Managers and Individuals, to the Bulgarian Premier for his personal Commitment for Economic Co-operation in the Region.
This is the 38th Ceremony, the winners have been the most prominent European leaders so far. Prior to the awards, Borisov will meet with the Presiding Board of Bosnia and Herzegovina's Ministers Dennis Zvzdic, then the Bulgarian Prime Minister will welcome the international business forum in Sarajevo.
Yesterday the Prime Minister was in Thessaloniki, where he participated in the four-party meeting of the heads of government of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. A four-party meeting of transport ministers of Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia was held, the fourth meeting of leaders from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia. The topics of the conversation were the development of the connections in the region - the interconnector with Greece, the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse project, as well as the security issues.
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in Europe in Respect to Price Growth
- » The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
- » EC: The Important Thing is That With the Bulgarian Authorities We Are Conducting a Constructive Conversation on the Implementation of the Recommendations