Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity
The former Plovdiv District Hospital is threatened to remain without electricity on Monday because of unpaid bills, announced EVN Electricity Distribution South, on June 27, 2018, it received an official request from an electricity company to discontinue the power supply to University Hospital Plovdiv on 09 July 2018
The reason for this is the unpaid obligations for the electricity consumed by the hospital to the electricity supplier. The Merchant has declared that his client, UMBAL Plovdiv, was notified on June 26, 2018, of the date of power shutdown.
Taking into account the public importance of the University Hospital "Plovdiv", the Electricity Distribution Division explains that the hospital complex receives its energy from a free market trader. The UMBAL Plovdiv pays to "Electricity Distribution South" only prices for the use of the network services of the company which are regulated by the KEVR and are not subject to of direct contracting.
- » Around 500 Bulgarian Doctors Leave the Country every Year
- » Bulgaria Reports Bird Flu Outbreak on Two Farms in South
- » Availability of Organic Products on the Rise in Bulgaria
- » UAE Ministry Bans Chicken Imports from Bulgaria
- » Researchers Identify Erectile Dysfunction Gene
- » Epidemiologist: Flu Vaccine Underestimated in Bulgaria