Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity
The former Plovdiv District Hospital is threatened to remain without electricity on Monday because of unpaid bills, announced EVN Electricity Distribution South, on June 27, 2018, it received an official request from an electricity company to discontinue the power supply to University Hospital Plovdiv on 09 July 2018
The reason for this is the unpaid obligations for the electricity consumed by the hospital to the electricity supplier. The Merchant has declared that his client, UMBAL Plovdiv, was notified on June 26, 2018, of the date of power shutdown.
Taking into account the public importance of the University Hospital "Plovdiv", the Electricity Distribution Division explains that the hospital complex receives its energy from a free market trader. The UMBAL Plovdiv pays to "Electricity Distribution South" only prices for the use of the network services of the company which are regulated by the KEVR and are not subject to of direct contracting.
- » Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
- » Air Pollution Кills Мore People Тhan Smoking
- » New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars Registered in Bulgaria
- » Free Consultations with Speech Therapists Throughout Bulgaria Organize by a Specialized Site
- » The Strain of Measles in Bulgaria Has Been Imported From Italy or Germany
- » New Large Scale Study Confirms Yet Again that Vaccines do not Cause Autism