Boyko Borisov will have a Meeting with the Prime Ministers of Greece and Romania in Thessaloniki
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is leaving today after the government meeting for a visit to Thessaloniki,reports Segabg.
There, he will participate in a four-party meeting with Greek counterparts Alexis Tsipras and Romania, Viorica Dăncilă, as well as Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic. In parallel, there will be a meeting of the transport ministers of the four countries. The talks will discuss issues of refugee flow, economic and infrastructure projects.
- » The Bulgarian Government Proposes the Appointment of 10 New Ambassadors
- » Ningbo Culture Week in Sofia Boosts China-Bulgaria Ties
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister Meets with Azerbaijan Counterpart
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic