Boyko Borisov will have a Meeting with the Prime Ministers of Greece and Romania in Thessaloniki
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is leaving today after the government meeting for a visit to Thessaloniki,reports Segabg.
There, he will participate in a four-party meeting with Greek counterparts Alexis Tsipras and Romania, Viorica Dăncilă, as well as Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic. In parallel, there will be a meeting of the transport ministers of the four countries. The talks will discuss issues of refugee flow, economic and infrastructure projects.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna