Boyko Borisov will have a Meeting with the Prime Ministers of Greece and Romania in Thessaloniki
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is leaving today after the government meeting for a visit to Thessaloniki,reports Segabg.
There, he will participate in a four-party meeting with Greek counterparts Alexis Tsipras and Romania, Viorica Dăncilă, as well as Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic. In parallel, there will be a meeting of the transport ministers of the four countries. The talks will discuss issues of refugee flow, economic and infrastructure projects.
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey