Boyko Borisov will have a Meeting with the Prime Ministers of Greece and Romania in Thessaloniki
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is leaving today after the government meeting for a visit to Thessaloniki,reports Segabg.
There, he will participate in a four-party meeting with Greek counterparts Alexis Tsipras and Romania, Viorica Dăncilă, as well as Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic. In parallel, there will be a meeting of the transport ministers of the four countries. The talks will discuss issues of refugee flow, economic and infrastructure projects.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit