Stan Wawrinka Knocks out Sixth Seed Grigor Dimitrov
Stan Wawrinka fought back to stun sixth seed Grigor Dimitrov in the Wimbledon first round and claim his biggest victory since having knee surgery.
The Swiss, a three-time Grand Slam champion, has dropped to 224th in the world and lost to Andy Murray in the first round at Eastbourne last week.
But he rallied to beat Dimitrov 1-6 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-5) 6-4 on Centre Court.
- » Balkan 2030 World Cup bid is Realistic, Says Bulgarian Sports Minister
- » Anthony Ivanov Ranks 8th at the World Swimming Championship in China
- » VAR to be Introduced in Bulgarian Football in 3 Years, Announced the Head of BFU
- » River Edge out Boca after Extra Time to Win Historic Copa Libertadores
- » Grigor Dimitrov Clarifies his Statement About Sofia Open
- » Kubrat Pulev Signs Multi-year Deal One of the Largest Promotion Agencies