Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
Prices of electricity for household consumers in Romania declines by about 3.5% from today, Mediafax reports.
This is after the entry into force of a new methodology for calculating tariffs, which was announced by the national regulator at the end of May.
Also from today comes into effect an increase of the pension point, on the basis of which the amount of the pensions is calculated. The increase will be 10 percent, and the minimum guaranteed pension will grow from 520 lei to 640 lei, BTA quotes.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility