Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
Prices of electricity for household consumers in Romania declines by about 3.5% from today, Mediafax reports.
This is after the entry into force of a new methodology for calculating tariffs, which was announced by the national regulator at the end of May.
Also from today comes into effect an increase of the pension point, on the basis of which the amount of the pensions is calculated. The increase will be 10 percent, and the minimum guaranteed pension will grow from 520 lei to 640 lei, BTA quotes.
- » Bulgarian PM: Sofia Interested in Joining Egypt-Greece-Cyprus Gas Project
- » Inercom Bulgaria Submits New Notification on CEZ Deal to Watchdog after a Restructuring
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%
- » International Atomic Energy Agency: Bulgaria Signs a CPF for 2018–2023
- » Prices of Natural Gas in Bulgaria with Record Rise as of 1 October
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Project Receives Initial Bids