Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
Prices of electricity for household consumers in Romania declines by about 3.5% from today, Mediafax reports.
This is after the entry into force of a new methodology for calculating tariffs, which was announced by the national regulator at the end of May.
Also from today comes into effect an increase of the pension point, on the basis of which the amount of the pensions is calculated. The increase will be 10 percent, and the minimum guaranteed pension will grow from 520 lei to 640 lei, BTA quotes.
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16
- » Bulgaria Plans to Pick Investor for Nuclear Plant by End of 2019
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: Procedure to Select Strategic Investor for Belene NPP Should be Completed within a Year
- » Germany's EEX and Bulgaria's IBEX in Power Futures Tie-up