Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
Prices of electricity for household consumers in Romania declines by about 3.5% from today, Mediafax reports.
This is after the entry into force of a new methodology for calculating tariffs, which was announced by the national regulator at the end of May.
Also from today comes into effect an increase of the pension point, on the basis of which the amount of the pensions is calculated. The increase will be 10 percent, and the minimum guaranteed pension will grow from 520 lei to 640 lei, BTA quotes.
- » Nearly 80% of the Water in Bulgaria Goes to the Energy Sector
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: I Hope the Belene NPP Procedure Will Be Successful
- » The Procedure for Choosing a Strategic Investor in Belene NPP Starts
- » Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia and Albania Unite their Electricity Markets
- » Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory