The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
Natural gas prices will increase from July 1 with 10.8%, energy regulator KEVR reported, quoted by bTV.
Preliminary estimates show that this will lead to an average of 7% more expensive central heating and hot water from next month.
Because of the rise in natural gas prices, it is not excluded that the price of electricity may increase by more than initially projected 2%.
Final prices for electricity and heating will become clear on Sunday.
CEZ wants an increase of 1.7%, EVN - by 1.8%, and Energo-Pro - by 2.6%.
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market
- » Shell Hires Noble Globetrotter II for Drilling Offshore Bulgaria