The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
Natural gas prices will increase from July 1 with 10.8%, energy regulator KEVR reported, quoted by bTV.
Preliminary estimates show that this will lead to an average of 7% more expensive central heating and hot water from next month.
Because of the rise in natural gas prices, it is not excluded that the price of electricity may increase by more than initially projected 2%.
Final prices for electricity and heating will become clear on Sunday.
CEZ wants an increase of 1.7%, EVN - by 1.8%, and Energo-Pro - by 2.6%.
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%
- » International Atomic Energy Agency: Bulgaria Signs a CPF for 2018–2023
- » Prices of Natural Gas in Bulgaria with Record Rise as of 1 October
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Project Receives Initial Bids
- » AES 'Committed to Bulgaria' as Power Purchase Agreement Challenges Loom
- » Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria Construction to Begin by Late 2018