The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
Natural gas prices will increase from July 1 with 10.8%, energy regulator KEVR reported, quoted by bTV.
Preliminary estimates show that this will lead to an average of 7% more expensive central heating and hot water from next month.
Because of the rise in natural gas prices, it is not excluded that the price of electricity may increase by more than initially projected 2%.
Final prices for electricity and heating will become clear on Sunday.
CEZ wants an increase of 1.7%, EVN - by 1.8%, and Energo-Pro - by 2.6%.
- » J&P AVAX Files Lowest Bid to Build Bulgaria-Greece Gas Link
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: The Government Has an Excellent dialogue with Business and Trade Unions, in the Field of Energy'
- » Extraordinary Meeting of the Bulgarian Council of Ministers on Electricity Prices
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented