The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
Natural gas prices will increase from July 1 with 10.8%, energy regulator KEVR reported, quoted by bTV.
Preliminary estimates show that this will lead to an average of 7% more expensive central heating and hot water from next month.
Because of the rise in natural gas prices, it is not excluded that the price of electricity may increase by more than initially projected 2%.
Final prices for electricity and heating will become clear on Sunday.
CEZ wants an increase of 1.7%, EVN - by 1.8%, and Energo-Pro - by 2.6%.
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"