The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
Natural gas prices will increase from July 1 with 10.8%, energy regulator KEVR reported, quoted by bTV.
Preliminary estimates show that this will lead to an average of 7% more expensive central heating and hot water from next month.
Because of the rise in natural gas prices, it is not excluded that the price of electricity may increase by more than initially projected 2%.
Final prices for electricity and heating will become clear on Sunday.
CEZ wants an increase of 1.7%, EVN - by 1.8%, and Energo-Pro - by 2.6%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gazprom Increases Gas Supplies to Bulgaria by Nearly 44%
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Europe: The Conditions for a Cold Winter with High Gas Prices are Set
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas Price could Rise by about 3% in December
- » Five Neighborhoods in Sofia Without Heating and Hot Water until Tomorrow Night
- » Bulgaria: Additional Financial Assistance for Heating will be Provided