The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
Natural gas prices will increase from July 1 with 10.8%, energy regulator KEVR reported, quoted by bTV.
Preliminary estimates show that this will lead to an average of 7% more expensive central heating and hot water from next month.
Because of the rise in natural gas prices, it is not excluded that the price of electricity may increase by more than initially projected 2%.
Final prices for electricity and heating will become clear on Sunday.
CEZ wants an increase of 1.7%, EVN - by 1.8%, and Energo-Pro - by 2.6%.
- » Energy Minister on the Main Role of the Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » EU Clears State Aid Greece and Bulgaria Natural Gas Interconnector
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet Approved Procedure with 9 Stages for Selection of Investor in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Expects Azeri Gas to Cover 30% of its Needs from 2020
- » Electricity in Burgas is Now Restored
- » Half of Burgas was Left Without Electricity This Morning