The US Ambassador to Estonia Resigned, Frustrated by Trump
The US Ambassador to Estonia resigned after announcing that he was disappointed by President Donald Trump's comments on European allies, the BNR reported.
James Melville wrote on Facebook that Trump's words had led to his decision to retire. The US president has imposed a European duty and continues to criticize allies from NATO.
Other US diplomats have also left their posts in recent months. In January, this was done by the ambassador to Panama, saying he was no longer able to serve under Trump. Another diplomat working for the US mission in Somalia left his position with the explanation that the US has abandoned human rights as a priority, the National Radio adds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results
- » Macedonian Media: Bulgaria will not lift the Blockade for Membership of RNM in the EU
- » The United States Welcomes the Clarification of President Radev's Position on Crimea
- » Position of the Bulgarian President regarding Crimea
- » The United States is Deeply Concerned by the Bulgarian President's Statements that Crimea is Russian
- » Polish President ready to Mediate if Bulgaria has a Problem with North Macedonia’s Accession to EU