Earthquake with a Force 6.1 Shook the Pacific Coast of Mexico
An earthquake of magnitude 6.1 has shook the Pacific coast of Mexico today, Reuters reported, citing the Geophysical Institute of the United States.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 88 km west-southwest of the city of Sioultlan, the state of Halisco. According to the US Institute, the earthquake has reached a depth of 10 km.
Mexican Civil Protection chief Luis Felipe Puente said on Twitter that the earthquake has been felt slightly and that there is no damage.
In the last months, there were a series of stronger earthquakes in Mexico, including two in September, killing a total of several hundred people and destroying buildings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 9°C and 14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cloudy with Max Temp Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia