Military Intelligence: There is no Danger of Refugee Flows to Bulgaria
There is no danger of refugee flows to Bulgaria, Brigadier General Plamen Angelov, the head of our military intelligence, said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The Syrian refugee wave, given that the conflict is moving with this momentum we could not expect any trouble, especially from Syria. Turkey also fulfills the commitments under the agreement correctly, "added Gen. Angelov before the parliamentary defense committee.
He recalled Turkish pre-election statements, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that they would create conditions for Syrian refugees on the territory of his country to return home, the National Radio adds.
- » Sweden Offers to Bulgaria 10 Gripen Fighters for BGN 1.8 Billion
- » Bulgarian PM: New F16 is Much Better than Any Other Aircraft Offered
- » Bulgaria Invests in its T-72 Tanks
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Information About Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea
- » Atlantic Council of Bulgaria Voiced a Position on the Acquisition of a New Type of Combat Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defence: Four Countries Fund Radical Islam in Bulgaria