Military Intelligence: There is no Danger of Refugee Flows to Bulgaria
There is no danger of refugee flows to Bulgaria, Brigadier General Plamen Angelov, the head of our military intelligence, said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The Syrian refugee wave, given that the conflict is moving with this momentum we could not expect any trouble, especially from Syria. Turkey also fulfills the commitments under the agreement correctly, "added Gen. Angelov before the parliamentary defense committee.
He recalled Turkish pre-election statements, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that they would create conditions for Syrian refugees on the territory of his country to return home, the National Radio adds.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years