Military Intelligence: There is no Danger of Refugee Flows to Bulgaria
There is no danger of refugee flows to Bulgaria, Brigadier General Plamen Angelov, the head of our military intelligence, said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The Syrian refugee wave, given that the conflict is moving with this momentum we could not expect any trouble, especially from Syria. Turkey also fulfills the commitments under the agreement correctly, "added Gen. Angelov before the parliamentary defense committee.
He recalled Turkish pre-election statements, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that they would create conditions for Syrian refugees on the territory of his country to return home, the National Radio adds.
- » F-16 Block 72 Known as Viper Has Been Offered to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Servicemen in Blue Bridge and Saber Junction 2018 Exercises
- » MiG-31 Interceptor Jet Crashes in Central Russia – Russian Defense Ministry
- » Syria Downs Russian Plane, Moscow Blames Israel (Updated)
- » Russian Military Plane Disappears from Radar near Syria
- » Bulgaria’s Soviet Jets: Trojan Horses In A NATO Air Force? – Analysis