Military Intelligence: There is no Danger of Refugee Flows to Bulgaria
There is no danger of refugee flows to Bulgaria, Brigadier General Plamen Angelov, the head of our military intelligence, said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"The Syrian refugee wave, given that the conflict is moving with this momentum we could not expect any trouble, especially from Syria. Turkey also fulfills the commitments under the agreement correctly, "added Gen. Angelov before the parliamentary defense committee.
He recalled Turkish pre-election statements, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that they would create conditions for Syrian refugees on the territory of his country to return home, the National Radio adds.
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge