Anti-war Activists to Stage Rally in Sofia Sunday
All anti-war organizations in Bulgaria led by the Committee "Bulgaria for Peace" said they would stage a silent rally in front of the Parliament today. They will protest while MPs discuss governmental proposal for Bulgarian assistance to the looming strike on Iraq. The protestors demand no participation of Bulgaria in what they call "unjustified and blunt attack."
Bulgarian pacifists say a wave of giant anti-war rallies is surging across the world. "All people who oppose the attack on Iraq around the globe will unite and will stop the aggression," Stefan Gaytandzhiev from the Committee "Bulgaria for Peace said. He stressed that even Iraqi decedents and political adversaries of Saddam Hussein got evolved with his organization as they "loath civilian death and destruction."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BGN 755 Million Allocated for Elderly Care under Reconstruction and Sustainability Plan
- » Bulgaria’s President: Next Cabinet Will Be in Extremely Hard Situation
- » Quote of the Day: How Little We know Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » Bulgaria under Partial Lockdown from Tonight, 27 November
- » Trump Moves Step Closer to Conceding Election
- » VMRO-DPMNE Stages Protest in Skopje, Demand Resignation of Premier Zaev