Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said the summit of the Alliance in July expected Macedonia to be invited for membership negotiations, Macedonian media reported.
"I am optimistic that such a decision will be made and that the referendum in Macedonia will have a majority in favor of the agreement with Greece," Stoltenberg stressed. The NATO Secretary General has called for a positive outcome of the referendum. He explained that after the referendum, Macedonia could be invited to join NATO.
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » "Gallup International": Bulgarian PM Borisov is the Most Approved Leader by the People from the Western Balkans
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency