Stoltenberg Expects Macedonia to be Invited to NATO in Early July
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said the summit of the Alliance in July expected Macedonia to be invited for membership negotiations, Macedonian media reported.
"I am optimistic that such a decision will be made and that the referendum in Macedonia will have a majority in favor of the agreement with Greece," Stoltenberg stressed. The NATO Secretary General has called for a positive outcome of the referendum. He explained that after the referendum, Macedonia could be invited to join NATO.
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » EC to Provide Aid to Greece, Poland, Lithuania and Bulgaria on Natural Disasters
- » UK PM Mulls Longer Transition as EU Demands Brexit Progress
- » Bulgaria Set to Participate in NATO Mission Iraq
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister will Open 7th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region