Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
A fire on a ship in the port of Bourgas imposed an emergency evacuation of the crew. A team of fire, civil protection and Bulgarian Red Cross joined the rescue operation. Fortunately, the situation is not an accident, but a part of tactical doctrine of the navy, reported BGNES.
Volunteers were also included in the rescue teams. Teaching is an opportunity for the staff of several different units to test and improve skills and coordination.
- » The Train Engineers in BDZ with Higher Wages from April
- » People in Bulgaria will have 4 Non-working Days for Easter
- » Dessislava Ahladova Appointed Acting Minister of Justice of Bulgaria
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
- » Bulgarian President Comments on Recent Cabinet Scandals