Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
A fire on a ship in the port of Bourgas imposed an emergency evacuation of the crew. A team of fire, civil protection and Bulgarian Red Cross joined the rescue operation. Fortunately, the situation is not an accident, but a part of tactical doctrine of the navy, reported BGNES.
Volunteers were also included in the rescue teams. Teaching is an opportunity for the staff of several different units to test and improve skills and coordination.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"