Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
A fire on a ship in the port of Bourgas imposed an emergency evacuation of the crew. A team of fire, civil protection and Bulgarian Red Cross joined the rescue operation. Fortunately, the situation is not an accident, but a part of tactical doctrine of the navy, reported BGNES.
Volunteers were also included in the rescue teams. Teaching is an opportunity for the staff of several different units to test and improve skills and coordination.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints