Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
A fire on a ship in the port of Bourgas imposed an emergency evacuation of the crew. A team of fire, civil protection and Bulgarian Red Cross joined the rescue operation. Fortunately, the situation is not an accident, but a part of tactical doctrine of the navy, reported BGNES.
Volunteers were also included in the rescue teams. Teaching is an opportunity for the staff of several different units to test and improve skills and coordination.
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit at Kapitan Andreevo and Ruse
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared
- » Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
- » The Car Tax Calculator in Sofia is Ready