Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
In Poland, high winds damaged homes and left without light of thousand people.
In Poland as a result of deterioration of weather one person died and another ten were injured.
Hurricane and storm wind damaged about 300 houses, 74 thousand local residents remained without electricity.
It is noted that among the victims there is also a lifeguard.
A strong wind took down trees. In one of the regions a tree fell on a car, where there were three adults and a child. At a construction site working on the wall fell, and at the Masurian lakes, the wind knocked over two boats.
- » Clean Air Standards Laid Down in Legislation still not Met in Bulgaria
- » Sunny Weather with Highs of 25-30°C
- » Sunny Weather Today, with some Clouds Increasing, highs between 24°C and 29°C
- » Astronomical Fall Comes with Chilly Weather and Rain
- » Air Pollution Linked to Higher Risk of Dementia
- » Sunny Weather with up to 24-29°C in Bulgaria