Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
In Poland, high winds damaged homes and left without light of thousand people.
In Poland as a result of deterioration of weather one person died and another ten were injured.
Hurricane and storm wind damaged about 300 houses, 74 thousand local residents remained without electricity.
It is noted that among the victims there is also a lifeguard.
A strong wind took down trees. In one of the regions a tree fell on a car, where there were three adults and a child. At a construction site working on the wall fell, and at the Masurian lakes, the wind knocked over two boats.
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster