Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
In Poland, high winds damaged homes and left without light of thousand people.
In Poland as a result of deterioration of weather one person died and another ten were injured.
Hurricane and storm wind damaged about 300 houses, 74 thousand local residents remained without electricity.
It is noted that among the victims there is also a lifeguard.
A strong wind took down trees. In one of the regions a tree fell on a car, where there were three adults and a child. At a construction site working on the wall fell, and at the Masurian lakes, the wind knocked over two boats.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain