Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
In Poland, high winds damaged homes and left without light of thousand people.
In Poland as a result of deterioration of weather one person died and another ten were injured.
Hurricane and storm wind damaged about 300 houses, 74 thousand local residents remained without electricity.
It is noted that among the victims there is also a lifeguard.
A strong wind took down trees. In one of the regions a tree fell on a car, where there were three adults and a child. At a construction site working on the wall fell, and at the Masurian lakes, the wind knocked over two boats.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria