Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
In Poland, high winds damaged homes and left without light of thousand people.
In Poland as a result of deterioration of weather one person died and another ten were injured.
Hurricane and storm wind damaged about 300 houses, 74 thousand local residents remained without electricity.
It is noted that among the victims there is also a lifeguard.
A strong wind took down trees. In one of the regions a tree fell on a car, where there were three adults and a child. At a construction site working on the wall fell, and at the Masurian lakes, the wind knocked over two boats.
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C
- » WWF: All Rivers in Bulgaria are Damaged
- » Maximum Temperatures Today Between 2°C and 7°C,
- » Cold and Dry Weather in Bulgaria until February 20th