TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
A heavy-duty truck with a foreign registration turned on the Trakia highway near Plovdiv.
There were no injured people in the accident, police said. The incident happened at about 6:00 am this morning in the area of 119-120 km on the highway.
The TIR traveled to Sofia passed through the partition marker, entered the opposite lane, turned and blocked the movement in the middle and emergency lane. The timber that was transported blocked the road.
The movement towards Bourgas takes place in the active lane. Drivers should be cautious. Police teams are in place.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents