Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
Grigor Dimitrov dropped in the second round of the ATP500 series tournament in Queens after being eliminated in two sets by Novak Djokovic - 4:6, 1:6. After many mistakes the Bulgarian lost the match for only 67 minutes.
Dimitrov was equal opponent in the first part, but at 4:5 he made two double mistakes, which made it easier for the Serb to win the set. In the second set our tennis player suffered a psychological breakdown and allowed to be broken by Djokovic. Among his weakest points, Dimitrov was his service, and with his double mistakes he gave an advantage to the rival several times.
Eventually, after four games, Djokovic managed to win eighth victory in 9 games against Grigor Dimitrov.
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping
- » Bulgarians Make Final Cut for Second Round of Women's Volleyball Championship
- » China Beat Bulgaria for 4th Straight Win at Women's Volleyball World Championship