Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
Grigor Dimitrov dropped in the second round of the ATP500 series tournament in Queens after being eliminated in two sets by Novak Djokovic - 4:6, 1:6. After many mistakes the Bulgarian lost the match for only 67 minutes.
Dimitrov was equal opponent in the first part, but at 4:5 he made two double mistakes, which made it easier for the Serb to win the set. In the second set our tennis player suffered a psychological breakdown and allowed to be broken by Djokovic. Among his weakest points, Dimitrov was his service, and with his double mistakes he gave an advantage to the rival several times.
Eventually, after four games, Djokovic managed to win eighth victory in 9 games against Grigor Dimitrov.
- » Mesut Ozil: Arsenal Midfielder Quits Germany over 'Racism and Disrespect'
- » Two Bulgarian Sumo Wrestlers will Progress in the Hierarchy
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result