Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
The tickets for the tenth anniversary edition of Webit Festival Europe are sold out. More than 420 prominent lecturers from around the world will comment on the hottest topics related to the future at the event, awarded as the most influential forum for innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe in 2018. Over 75% of Webit participants are representatives of the senior management of the companies. NOVA and Netinfo are media partners of the event.
The organizer and chairman of Webit Foundation Plamen Rusev reveals that in recent days the entire team behind the project has been working on finishing the Webit mini city that is built in Sofia. It will host over 7,000 participants from 110 countries. For each of the participants, individual venues will be built where high-level meetings will take place. The organizers reveal that even a large fountain and a lake with goldfish are being built.
"Our goal was not to be that big! Over the last 10 years, our continued focus has been to ensure quality content and a high level of participants. That makes every edition of Webit so different, "says Plamen Rusev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total