Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
The tickets for the tenth anniversary edition of Webit Festival Europe are sold out. More than 420 prominent lecturers from around the world will comment on the hottest topics related to the future at the event, awarded as the most influential forum for innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe in 2018. Over 75% of Webit participants are representatives of the senior management of the companies. NOVA and Netinfo are media partners of the event.
The organizer and chairman of Webit Foundation Plamen Rusev reveals that in recent days the entire team behind the project has been working on finishing the Webit mini city that is built in Sofia. It will host over 7,000 participants from 110 countries. For each of the participants, individual venues will be built where high-level meetings will take place. The organizers reveal that even a large fountain and a lake with goldfish are being built.
"Our goal was not to be that big! Over the last 10 years, our continued focus has been to ensure quality content and a high level of participants. That makes every edition of Webit so different, "says Plamen Rusev.
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals
- » Ghana Flooding Kills 34 During Heavy Rains
- » Toll Jumps to 29 in Central Philippine Landslide
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa
- » Captain Arrested in Tanzania Ferry Disaster as Death Toll Climbs to 209