Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
Head of State Rumen Radev goes on a two-day official visit to the Republic of Serbia at the invitation of President Aleksandar Vucic. They will talk about Serbia's European perspective, promoting economic development and improving access to health and education in the areas where the Bulgarian national minority lives.
Following the official reception ceremony in Belgrade, presidents Rumen Radev and Aleksandar Vucic will hold a "four-eye" meeting. In the Serbian capital, President Radev will also hold meetings with Prime Minister Anna Brnabic and Maya Gojkovic, Speaker of the People's Assembly. Later, the head of state will lay a wreath at the Unknown Soldier's Monument and visit the exhibition "Applied nostalgia".
Tomorrow, Presidents Rumen Radev and Aleksandar Vucic will meet with the Bulgarian minority in Dimitrovgrad. The two heads of state will bring wreaths to the monument to the Bulgarian and Serbian warriors who died during the Serbian-Bulgarian War of 1885 at Neshkov Peak.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17
- » Bulgarian Deputy Foreign Minister: Bulgaria to Continue Azerbaijan’s Work in BSEC
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna