Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
The European Union is introducing customs duties on a number of American products from tomorrow, Nova TV reported. Fees are 25% and will affect commodities such as bourbon, jeans and motorcycles.
The decision is in response to Donald Trump's import duties on European steel and aluminum.
EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström specified that the EU is left without choice in this situation. Canada also announced that as of July 1, it introduced counter duties on US exports.
- » H&M Hits Back at Claims Profits "Built on Poverty Wages"
- » International Plovdiv Tech Fair Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Turkish Company Sarkuysan will Invest BGN 17 Million in Shumen Auto Parts Factory
- » 3564 Stores Later, the German Giant KiK Plans to Open its First 10 in Bulgaria as well
- » Bulgaria to Launch Campaign to Attract Chinese Tourists, Says Bulgarian Tourism Minister
- » Inercom Bulgaria Submits New Notification on CEZ Deal to Watchdog after a Restructuring