Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
The European Union is introducing customs duties on a number of American products from tomorrow, Nova TV reported. Fees are 25% and will affect commodities such as bourbon, jeans and motorcycles.
The decision is in response to Donald Trump's import duties on European steel and aluminum.
EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström specified that the EU is left without choice in this situation. Canada also announced that as of July 1, it introduced counter duties on US exports.
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Nearly 300 Detained as Paris Braces for 'Yellow Vest' Protests
- » Bulgarian GDP in the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is 29 822 million BGN
- » Three Companies have a Preliminary Interest to Invest in Belene NPP
- » Ravadinovo Castle Voted Bulgaria’s Tourist Attraction of 2018