Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
The European Union is introducing customs duties on a number of American products from tomorrow, Nova TV reported. Fees are 25% and will affect commodities such as bourbon, jeans and motorcycles.
The decision is in response to Donald Trump's import duties on European steel and aluminum.
EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström specified that the EU is left without choice in this situation. Canada also announced that as of July 1, it introduced counter duties on US exports.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia