Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
The European Union is introducing customs duties on a number of American products from tomorrow, Nova TV reported. Fees are 25% and will affect commodities such as bourbon, jeans and motorcycles.
The decision is in response to Donald Trump's import duties on European steel and aluminum.
EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström specified that the EU is left without choice in this situation. Canada also announced that as of July 1, it introduced counter duties on US exports.
- » Property Prices in Sofia Fall at the End of the Year
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group