Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
The European Union is introducing customs duties on a number of American products from tomorrow, Nova TV reported. Fees are 25% and will affect commodities such as bourbon, jeans and motorcycles.
The decision is in response to Donald Trump's import duties on European steel and aluminum.
EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström specified that the EU is left without choice in this situation. Canada also announced that as of July 1, it introduced counter duties on US exports.
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia
- » Bulgaria to Host International Crypto Conference: Sterlin Lujan 1st Time in Sofia on Stage
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia