The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
The Green Parking Zone in four Sofia areas will be expanded from November 1. 1,500 new places in the Vazrazhdane district, 700 in Krasno Selo. The places for paid parking will be increased by 2200 in Lozenets and 1100 in Oborishte.
"The purpose of enlargement is not so much for profits but to bring order in the city.
In addition, people want zones to expand because they can not park in front of their homes, "Rumyana Milova of the Center for Urban Mobility, quoted by BGNES, reports.
Over BGN 3 million will cost the CCM the expansion of the four regions. In addition to the marking, the insertion of signs and poles, the purchase of new devices the appointment of 70 employees and the opening of a new office of the company is also necessary, they will be located at the European Union subway station.
In the Krasno Selo area, the green area is planned to cover the streets between the boulevards "Ivan Geshov", "Pencho Slaveykov", "Gen. Totleben "and" Georgi Sofiiski "street.
In Vazrazhdane there is a parking lot to be paid between the boulevards "Slivnitsa", "Konstantin Velichkov", "Alexander Stamboliiski", the streets Gyueshevo, Parteniy Nishavski, Bulgarska Morava, Kamen Andreev, Dobrudja region, , "Gen. MD Skobelev "-" Opalchenska "Str. And" Dimitar Petkov "Str.
In Oborishte the new paid places will be in the area between the boulevards "Hristo and Evlogi Georgievi", "Danail Nikolaev" and "Sitnyakovo" and the streets "Cherkovna" and "Sultan tepe".
In the "Lozenets" the green zone will be in the "Upper Lozenets", which remained outside the last extension of the paid parking lot in the autumn of last year. Then paid places were drawn in the other part of the neighborhood, which is closer to the center. With the new extension, the paid places will reach Srebarna Street.
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative