Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
Police were evacuated from a Tube station during rush hour this evening after an explosion left five people injured.
Officers were called to the scene shortly after 7pm this evening following reports of people ‘running’ from Southgate station. British Transport Police, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Service all attended.
The cause of the explosion has been confirmed by the British Transport Police as a short-circuiting power drill. One eye witness told The Sun that an escalator was ‘on fire’.
- » Six Dead, Dozens Hurt in Italy Nightclub Incident
- » Bus with Children Crashes near Sofia
- » Worker from Haskovo was Admitted to a Hospital with 70% Burns
- » Five Missing after Two US Military Planes Crash off Japan
- » Woman Died after Falling from a High Floor of a Hotel in Rousse
- » Car Crash with 21 Vehicles due to Icy Road in Sofia