Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
Police were evacuated from a Tube station during rush hour this evening after an explosion left five people injured.
Officers were called to the scene shortly after 7pm this evening following reports of people ‘running’ from Southgate station. British Transport Police, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Service all attended.
The cause of the explosion has been confirmed by the British Transport Police as a short-circuiting power drill. One eye witness told The Sun that an escalator was ‘on fire’.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing