Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
Police were evacuated from a Tube station during rush hour this evening after an explosion left five people injured.
Officers were called to the scene shortly after 7pm this evening following reports of people ‘running’ from Southgate station. British Transport Police, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Service all attended.
The cause of the explosion has been confirmed by the British Transport Police as a short-circuiting power drill. One eye witness told The Sun that an escalator was ‘on fire’.
- » Fire Broke out at a School in Rousse
- » Captain Arrested in Tanzania Ferry Disaster as Death Toll Climbs to 209
- » Dutch Rail Collision Kills 4 Children
- » Three Workers Injured in Elevator Accident at Auto Glass Company in Burgas
- » One Killed and 11 Injured in a Crash between a Train and a Bus in Austria
- » Tragic Incident: 10-year-old Child Died in an Elevator in Kyustendil