Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
Police were evacuated from a Tube station during rush hour this evening after an explosion left five people injured.
Officers were called to the scene shortly after 7pm this evening following reports of people ‘running’ from Southgate station. British Transport Police, London Fire Brigade and London Ambulance Service all attended.
The cause of the explosion has been confirmed by the British Transport Police as a short-circuiting power drill. One eye witness told The Sun that an escalator was ‘on fire’.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents