Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
The Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Vratsa reported about a serious incident in Mezdra. Last night at 18:40 in Mezdra police a signal was received about a fallen child from the second floor of a house in the railway town.
It is found that a 13-year-old girl has fallen from an unfinished house. This is an abandoned building in a rough construction phase. Prior to the arrival of the police team, the child was taken to the hospital in Mezdra.
It is currently known that the child is in good general condition and is not hospitalized.
Police officers have taken information from the girl's friend and mother who were at the scene of the incident. Child Protection Department is notified.
- » Captain Arrested in Tanzania Ferry Disaster as Death Toll Climbs to 209
- » Dutch Rail Collision Kills 4 Children
- » Three Workers Injured in Elevator Accident at Auto Glass Company in Burgas
- » One Killed and 11 Injured in a Crash between a Train and a Bus in Austria
- » Tragic Incident: 10-year-old Child Died in an Elevator in Kyustendil
- » Pernik: No Injured Passengers in Bus Fire on Lyulin Motorway