Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
Addiction to video games was officially recognized as a disease by the World Health Organization. It fell into the new version of the WHO International Classification of Diseases. The main symptoms of the disease include disturbed control, the inability to stop playing, exclusion from the surrounding reality, and so on. All of this leads to massive social damage.
The WHO's decision was not unexpected, it was known at least since the beginning of the year. The industry that is connected to video games is clearly opposed. Its main argument is that the WHO does not use a scientific approach.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity