South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
On 18 June 2018 the Council adopted a regulation setting out revised rules on management, conservation and control measures applicable in the South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation Convention Area (SPRFMO).
The aim of the new rules is to make sure that the conservation and management measures adopted by the SPRFMO are fully transposed into EU law and effectively implemented. Among other things, the regulation incorporates into EU legislation the decisions taken at the sixth meeting of the SPRFMO Commission (COMM6) in Lima, Peru, from 30 January to 3 February 2018.
- » Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council Received Prize For Bulgaria at Vienna Economic Forum
- » Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » EU to Invest EUR 293.4 Million for more Modern and Safe Rail Transport in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Latest Emerging European Country to Pull Out of UN Migration Deal
- » Monitoring for Bulgaria Under CVM may be Concluded before the End of EC Mandate
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC in Bulgaria: EC Monitoring Reports are not a Whim but a Necessary Mechanism for Bulgaria