EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions
On 13 June 2018 the Council adopted conclusions on the EU and its member states' medium-term priorities for the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO).
The conclusions acknowledge that the FAO, as a global knowledge-based organisation within the UN system, has a key role to play in advancing the global sustainability and climate agenda in relation to agriculture, forestry, fisheries, as well as food security and nutrition.
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » Bulgaria to Formally Apply to Join EU's Banking Union
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria Entered a Schengen Mode for the Eurozone Too
- » ECB Could take more than One Tear to Assess Bulgaria's Banking Union Bid
- » Bulgaria's Path towards ERM II Participation