EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions
On 13 June 2018 the Council adopted conclusions on the EU and its member states' medium-term priorities for the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO).
The conclusions acknowledge that the FAO, as a global knowledge-based organisation within the UN system, has a key role to play in advancing the global sustainability and climate agenda in relation to agriculture, forestry, fisheries, as well as food security and nutrition.
- » PM: Decision on Hungary Taken at Government Operative Meeting has no Legal Value but has Moral Significance
- » Bulgaria Stands Behind Hungary and Against Brussels
- » 500 Terminals for e-vignettes will Operate Across Bulgaria from 2019
- » Bulgaria: BNT is not Planning a Junior Eurovision Return in 2019
- » EU Parliament Approves €34 Million in Aid to Greece, Poland, Lithuania and Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President: The EU will be Successful only if it Represents the Success of all its Member States