EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions
On 13 June 2018 the Council adopted conclusions on the EU and its member states' medium-term priorities for the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO).
The conclusions acknowledge that the FAO, as a global knowledge-based organisation within the UN system, has a key role to play in advancing the global sustainability and climate agenda in relation to agriculture, forestry, fisheries, as well as food security and nutrition.
- » European Investment Bank Provides BGN 70 Million Loan to Finance Small Businesses in Bulgaria
- » Eva Maydell: The EU is the Best Place For Bulgarian Business
- » Varna Loses EUR 225,000 European Funding due to Irregularities in Public Procurement
- » The Government has Approved Applications for a European Public Prosecutor from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is at the Bottom of the EU by Number of Innovative Enterprises, According to Eurostat
- » 9 European Countries in Sofia Are Discussing Future Agriculture Policy