EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions
On 13 June 2018 the Council adopted conclusions on the EU and its member states' medium-term priorities for the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO).
The conclusions acknowledge that the FAO, as a global knowledge-based organisation within the UN system, has a key role to play in advancing the global sustainability and climate agenda in relation to agriculture, forestry, fisheries, as well as food security and nutrition.
- » Bulgarian Women are Last in Europe in Terms of Participation and Skills in the Digital Sector
- » The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » BNB Governor: The Adoption of the Euro will not Generate Unhealthy Inflationary Impulses in Bulgaria
- » 113 Bulgarian Municipalities will Receive Vouchers for Free Internet from the EU
- » Eurostat: Sofia Airport is on the 63nd Position Among the 150 Airports in the EU