PRIME MINISTER`S VISIT TO BRUSSELS CANCELLED
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
The Prime minister`s visit to Brussels is cancelled, governmental sources announced. It was palnned as the first official visit abroad of the Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg after he took the office July 22, 2001. Earlier asked whether he will make the planned visit to Belgium under the new circumstances, Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg said, `It depends on the hosts. I am a guest to the Belgium Government. They will decide` The only reason for the cancelation of is that all NATO officials who Bulgarian prime minister was scheduled to meet will be full engaged with the extraordinary NATO sessions during the next couple of days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev