750 Buses Block Sofia on 25 June
750 buses will arrive in Sofia for a protest on 25 June, Magdalena Miltenova, a member of the Control Board of the National Association of Bus Carriers and Chairman of the Branch Union for Economic Initiative in Transport, announced in the program "People, Roads, Cars". The industry insists that the automobile chamber bill be withdrawn.
"What we intend to do is not to discontinue the transport of passengers at this stage, and our protest in the form of a procession of the Alexander Nevsky Church on Tsarigradsko shose will just be expressed." When one after the other, you can think - one bus is 13 meters in length, multiply by 750 and you will know what will happen on the streets of Sofia, "Miltenova warned. If our requests for the abolition of the Automobile Bill are not met, and after this protest, there will be regular strike action on Thursday, the 28th every Thursday, she said.
- » Only 1/3 of Bulgarians are Interested in Science
- » Next year the Health Budget in Bulgaria will Increase by About BGN 490 Million
- » Taiwan Investigates Train Crash that Killed 18
- » Climatologist Assoc. Prof. Georgi Rachev Predicts a Warm Winter
- » Bulgarian Mothers of Disabled Children go on Protest with Demand for Deputy PM Simeonov to Resign
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Rain in Some Parts of West and Central Bulgaria