An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
An earthquake of magnitude 3.5 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Belitsa. The earthquake was felt at 12.00 am with an epicenter 21 km southeast of Belitsa, 57 km east of Blagoevgrad and 103 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 9 km.
According to the Geophysical Institute of BAS, the earthquake has a magnitude 3.6 on the Richter, with a depth of 15 km and an epicenter between the villages of Breznitsa and Kornitsa. There is no evidence of injuries and material damage.
- » Mostly unny this Morning, more Clouds with Local Rainfall Forecast Later Today
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals
- » Ghana Flooding Kills 34 During Heavy Rains
- » Toll Jumps to 29 in Central Philippine Landslide
- » Tornado Batters Area near Canadian Capital of Ottawa