An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
An earthquake of magnitude 3.5 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Belitsa. The earthquake was felt at 12.00 am with an epicenter 21 km southeast of Belitsa, 57 km east of Blagoevgrad and 103 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 9 km.
According to the Geophysical Institute of BAS, the earthquake has a magnitude 3.6 on the Richter, with a depth of 15 km and an epicenter between the villages of Breznitsa and Kornitsa. There is no evidence of injuries and material damage.
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C
- » Coal-fired Power Plants of the Western Balkans Cost Bulgaria up to EUR 700m a Year
- » March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts
- » Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria