An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
An earthquake of magnitude 3.5 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Belitsa. The earthquake was felt at 12.00 am with an epicenter 21 km southeast of Belitsa, 57 km east of Blagoevgrad and 103 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 9 km.
According to the Geophysical Institute of BAS, the earthquake has a magnitude 3.6 on the Richter, with a depth of 15 km and an epicenter between the villages of Breznitsa and Kornitsa. There is no evidence of injuries and material damage.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain