An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
An earthquake of magnitude 3.5 on the Richter scale was registered on the territory of Belitsa. The earthquake was felt at 12.00 am with an epicenter 21 km southeast of Belitsa, 57 km east of Blagoevgrad and 103 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 9 km.
According to the Geophysical Institute of BAS, the earthquake has a magnitude 3.6 on the Richter, with a depth of 15 km and an epicenter between the villages of Breznitsa and Kornitsa. There is no evidence of injuries and material damage.
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster