Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
Romania is flooded by torrential rains, which continue to pour over the country for several days, BNT reported. A state of emergency was declared in 18 areas. In the eastern part of the country, the amount of rainfall exceeds 40 liters per square meter. Several rivers overflowed. Roads are closed, there are also settlements that are cut off from the world. In the southern regions, mainly around Craiova, the water level is over 1 meter, many settlements are without electricity.
- » Code Yellow for Snow and Frost in 6 Bulgarian Regions
- » The Weather in Bulgaria Cloudy Skies with Highs between 0° and 5°, up to 10°C along the Coast
- » Yellow Code for Snow and Icy Roads in Bulgaria
- » The Sky Will Remain Cloudy, with Light Rainfalls
- » Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria