Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
Romania is flooded by torrential rains, which continue to pour over the country for several days, BNT reported. A state of emergency was declared in 18 areas. In the eastern part of the country, the amount of rainfall exceeds 40 liters per square meter. Several rivers overflowed. Roads are closed, there are also settlements that are cut off from the world. In the southern regions, mainly around Craiova, the water level is over 1 meter, many settlements are without electricity.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain