Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
Romania is flooded by torrential rains, which continue to pour over the country for several days, BNT reported. A state of emergency was declared in 18 areas. In the eastern part of the country, the amount of rainfall exceeds 40 liters per square meter. Several rivers overflowed. Roads are closed, there are also settlements that are cut off from the world. In the southern regions, mainly around Craiova, the water level is over 1 meter, many settlements are without electricity.
- » With Genetic Tweak, Mosquito Population Made Extinct
- » Tiger Population Nearly Doubles in Nepal
- » Wind Dying Down Across Bulgaria Today, no more Rain, Highs between 15°C and 20°C
- » Mostly Sunny this Morning, more Clouds with Local Rainfall Forecast Later Today
- » Massive 5.2 Earthquake Hits the Dominican Republic
- » 'Fat' traces confirm weird fossils were earliest animals