Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
Romania is flooded by torrential rains, which continue to pour over the country for several days, BNT reported. A state of emergency was declared in 18 areas. In the eastern part of the country, the amount of rainfall exceeds 40 liters per square meter. Several rivers overflowed. Roads are closed, there are also settlements that are cut off from the world. In the southern regions, mainly around Craiova, the water level is over 1 meter, many settlements are without electricity.
- » In the Last Week of March There will be Cold Days
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins