Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
Two aen have pulled a gun and threatened another car driver on the Hemus highway. They are detained. The victim is BSP MP Yavor Bozhankov, who has filed the alert, reports BTV.
Bozhankov was overtaking when a car approached with a headlight. "I thought it was a special-mode car, I left the left lane and the car was leaning against me. Then I saw it was a private car, and the man beside the driver pulled out a gun and directed it to me. I could not believe that this is happening, "the MP himself told the television.
The incident happened on June 15th. At 14:20 on telephone 112 Bojankov has reported the incident. The car with the two aggressive men was stopped in the 57-kilometer area. They are from the city of Levski, detained for 24 hours. The pistol legally owned by one man was also seized.
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral