Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
Two aen have pulled a gun and threatened another car driver on the Hemus highway. They are detained. The victim is BSP MP Yavor Bozhankov, who has filed the alert, reports BTV.
Bozhankov was overtaking when a car approached with a headlight. "I thought it was a special-mode car, I left the left lane and the car was leaning against me. Then I saw it was a private car, and the man beside the driver pulled out a gun and directed it to me. I could not believe that this is happening, "the MP himself told the television.
The incident happened on June 15th. At 14:20 on telephone 112 Bojankov has reported the incident. The car with the two aggressive men was stopped in the 57-kilometer area. They are from the city of Levski, detained for 24 hours. The pistol legally owned by one man was also seized.
- » Indonesian Teen Raped by her Brother is Jailed for Abortion
- » Passion Crime: Mafia Uses Young Bulgarian Girls to Trap Drunk Tourists
- » At Least 14 People Shot in Toronto and Shooter is Dead
- » The Police Found the Body of a Missing Polish Tourist in Pomorie
- » Three Bulgarians were Detained for for a Theft in Skopje
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia