30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
30 foreigners were detained in Turkey in an operation against the Islamic State organization, the BNR reported. Intelligence Councils and the Counter-Terrorism Task Force in Istanbul have carried out a simultaneous operation of 12 addresses in 7 districts. The operation was done at night, but it was reported this afternoon. Searches of documents and electronic materials have been seized. Investigative actions continue.
Meanwhile, 19 people were detained in connection with the election accident with four killed in the southern city Suruch. Among the arrested is also a candidate for a MP from the pro-Kurdish Democratic Party of Peoples.
- » Trump Creates Space Troops
- » MEPs Demand an End to the Change of Time in 2020
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election
- » Saudi Arabia and Pakistan Signed Contracts For $ 20 billion
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister
- » 100 Days Before European Elections