30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
30 foreigners were detained in Turkey in an operation against the Islamic State organization, the BNR reported. Intelligence Councils and the Counter-Terrorism Task Force in Istanbul have carried out a simultaneous operation of 12 addresses in 7 districts. The operation was done at night, but it was reported this afternoon. Searches of documents and electronic materials have been seized. Investigative actions continue.
Meanwhile, 19 people were detained in connection with the election accident with four killed in the southern city Suruch. Among the arrested is also a candidate for a MP from the pro-Kurdish Democratic Party of Peoples.
- » Fuel Protests in France: MAP Reveals Locations of Planned Road Blocks
- » Protesters Call For Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis' Resignation
- » Eight UN Peacekeepers Killed in Eastern DR Congo
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC: Romania Took a Step Back on Important Topics, EC Adds 8 more Recommendations