30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
30 foreigners were detained in Turkey in an operation against the Islamic State organization, the BNR reported. Intelligence Councils and the Counter-Terrorism Task Force in Istanbul have carried out a simultaneous operation of 12 addresses in 7 districts. The operation was done at night, but it was reported this afternoon. Searches of documents and electronic materials have been seized. Investigative actions continue.
Meanwhile, 19 people were detained in connection with the election accident with four killed in the southern city Suruch. Among the arrested is also a candidate for a MP from the pro-Kurdish Democratic Party of Peoples.
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature
- » Elon Musk Apologises to Thai Cave Diver for Twitter Attack
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » Amazon Workers Strike, Call For Prime Day Boycott To Protest Working Conditions
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days