The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a visit to the Republic of Macedonia, Nova TV reported.
Zaharieva's program, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will start with a visit to a kindergarten in the municipality of Novo Selo in Southeastern Macedonia where she will donate computer equipment. In the town of Strumitsa, Zaharieva will be on "The Iron Lamp" - a play with which the Bulgarian Army Theater has been touring Macedonia since the beginning of the week. Macedonian media expected the attendance of Prime Minister Borisov at the premiere on Monday, but this did not happen because of his planned visits to Turkey and Israel.
Tomorrow in Skopje Zaharieva will attend the official opening of One Love Tour 2018 - a festival with Bulgarian and Macedonian performers in different styles.
The visit comes just days after she and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov refused to meet with Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov, who was in Sofia at the invitation of President Rumen Radev.
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Tokyo: Bulgaria and Japan are Deepening their Cooperation in a Number of Areas
- » The Working Visit of Ekaterina Zaharieva to Japan Began
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit to Japan
- » Belarus and Bulgaria to Share Information on Knowledge-based Developments
- » Diplomatic Scandal between Australia and Turkey