The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a visit to the Republic of Macedonia, Nova TV reported.
Zaharieva's program, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will start with a visit to a kindergarten in the municipality of Novo Selo in Southeastern Macedonia where she will donate computer equipment. In the town of Strumitsa, Zaharieva will be on "The Iron Lamp" - a play with which the Bulgarian Army Theater has been touring Macedonia since the beginning of the week. Macedonian media expected the attendance of Prime Minister Borisov at the premiere on Monday, but this did not happen because of his planned visits to Turkey and Israel.
Tomorrow in Skopje Zaharieva will attend the official opening of One Love Tour 2018 - a festival with Bulgarian and Macedonian performers in different styles.
The visit comes just days after she and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov refused to meet with Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov, who was in Sofia at the invitation of President Rumen Radev.
- » Macedonian Foreign Ministry Reacts after a Speech by Bulgaria's Defense Minister
- » The Pope will Visit Bulgaria and Macedonia in May
- » The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Sofia Organized a Second International Friendship Chess Tourney
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
- » Moscow Warns Cyprus Over Ties with US
- » Bulgaria and Norway to Work Together on Joint Projects Related to Western Balkans