Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko
A bus with 40 children from Russia crashes on the road between Kiten and Primorsko, police said in Burgas. The accident was between the bus and a car. There are no injured children who are in Bulgaria for a summer camp.
They are already moved to another bus. The section between Kiten and Primorsko is closed for car traffic. Traffic is redirected to a bypass route. There is substantial material damage.
- » The Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party was Urgently Admitted to Hospital
- » Man Died in a Fire near Sandanski
- » Turkey High Speed Train Crash: At Least Four Dead in Ankara
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services: Missing Tourist Died
- » Plane with Bulgarian Politicians Made Emergency Landing in Vienna
- » Second Day 30 Mountain Rescuers Search for a Man Lost in the Balkan Mountain