Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko
A bus with 40 children from Russia crashes on the road between Kiten and Primorsko, police said in Burgas. The accident was between the bus and a car. There are no injured children who are in Bulgaria for a summer camp.
They are already moved to another bus. The section between Kiten and Primorsko is closed for car traffic. Traffic is redirected to a bypass route. There is substantial material damage.
- » Captain Arrested in Tanzania Ferry Disaster as Death Toll Climbs to 209
- » Dutch Rail Collision Kills 4 Children
- » Three Workers Injured in Elevator Accident at Auto Glass Company in Burgas
- » One Killed and 11 Injured in a Crash between a Train and a Bus in Austria
- » Tragic Incident: 10-year-old Child Died in an Elevator in Kyustendil
- » Pernik: No Injured Passengers in Bus Fire on Lyulin Motorway