Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko
A bus with 40 children from Russia crashes on the road between Kiten and Primorsko, police said in Burgas. The accident was between the bus and a car. There are no injured children who are in Bulgaria for a summer camp.
They are already moved to another bus. The section between Kiten and Primorsko is closed for car traffic. Traffic is redirected to a bypass route. There is substantial material damage.
- » Shed Fell on Cars in a Parking Lot in Nessebar
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra