789 Bulgarian Drivers and Passengers were Caught without a Seat Belt within a Month
789 violations of the rules for the use of safety seat belts in motor vehicles have been registered for 4 weeks, the Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office announced. 322 of the violations are with drivers or passengers in buses.
The inspection was ordered by the prosecution service of the Ministry of Interior because of the publications that the non-use of safety belts leads to an increase in the number of people injured in road traffic accidents.
In the period 23-29 April, 239 cases were reported for non-use of seat belts by drivers or passengers in buses.
From April 30 to May 6, another 218 violations of drivers and passengers in the vehicles were caught.
Between May 14 and May 20, there were 237 cases of non-use of safety belts by truck drivers and minibuses, as well as 83 cases of drivers or passengers in buses, have been identified.
- » Good Construction Workers are Long Gone, Says the Chief Architect of Sofia
- » Bus Burned Down the Road Ruse - Byala, no Injuries
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 9-14°C
- » Serbian Prime Minister Anna Brnabic Became a Parent
- » 11.5% Less Audience in Cinemas in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Over 70% of Young People in Bulgaria Think their Means of Living are Sufficient