789 Bulgarian Drivers and Passengers were Caught without a Seat Belt within a Month
789 violations of the rules for the use of safety seat belts in motor vehicles have been registered for 4 weeks, the Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office announced. 322 of the violations are with drivers or passengers in buses.
The inspection was ordered by the prosecution service of the Ministry of Interior because of the publications that the non-use of safety belts leads to an increase in the number of people injured in road traffic accidents.
In the period 23-29 April, 239 cases were reported for non-use of seat belts by drivers or passengers in buses.
From April 30 to May 6, another 218 violations of drivers and passengers in the vehicles were caught.
Between May 14 and May 20, there were 237 cases of non-use of safety belts by truck drivers and minibuses, as well as 83 cases of drivers or passengers in buses, have been identified.
- » Dutch Rail Collision Kills 4 Children
- » Sunny Weather with Highs of 25-30°C
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights
- » Bulgarian Ossuary in Nis Defiled
- » Sunny Weather Today, with some Clouds Increasing, highs between 24°C and 29°C
- » The World Famous Italian Musician Eros Ramazzotti with One Unique Concert in Bulgaria