8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
Eight Bulgarians raped a 13-year-old girl in the German town of Velbert, the German media reported.
The victim was attacked on April 21, but the authorities kept the incident secret because of her security, says Bild.de.
The youngsters who are identified are between the ages of 14 and 16. They met the girl in a park in the city and repeatedly raped her. The victim returned from swimming practice. They also shot everything with their mobile phones.
Before that, the girl was attacked by the same youngsters, but only verbally. According to the investigators, they planned the rape and waited for the victim.
In the end, the girl was rescued by an accidentally passing woman who boldly threw herself on the attackers and then called the police.
So far, 6 of the youths involved in the rape have been detained and the other two are being searched.
According to the Wuppertal Prosecutor's Office, they are accused of a "serious sexual offense". Two of the participants did the rape, and the rest shot with their phones. Then the group dragged the girl under a nearby bridge, where they seemed to continue to abuse her when the woman passing by interfered.
All detainees were born in Bulgaria. They lived in the Velbert area and have not been registered for other criminal acts so far. Some of them acknowledge their deed, others deny having participated in it, says Heute.at.
According to Focus.de, it is possible for the young girl's psyche to remain harmed forever. The information was immediately taken up by the far-right party "Alternative to Germany".
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement