Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted
A group distributing drugs on the territory of Pleven and Lovech was busted and six people were arrested in a special operation of the Interior Ministry and the Chief Directorate for Combating Organized Crime, conducted under the direction of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office, the Ministry of Interior announced on Wednesday.
The operation, which took place in the village of Izvorche, was attended by police officers and officers of the GDBOP and their colleagues from Pleven, Lovech, Vratsa and Montana. Three men aged 23, 39 and 46 and a 30-year-old woman were detained.
Two vehicles - Citroen Berlingo and Mitsubishi - were detected in Pleven, and two drivers were arrested - 40 and 50 years old.
Investigations were carried out at five addresses and five vehicles, which found and seized: marijuana, ecstasy, methamphetamine and amphetamine, as well as electronic scales, BGN 2800, numerous documents, mobile phones, portable computer and SIM cards.
The six detainees have been charged, and a pro-government order has prolonged their detention to 72 hours.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case. The work on the documentation continues under the supervision of the Specialized Prosecutor's Office, according to the Ministry of Interior.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany