PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
"We have achieved so much since we first met in Tel Aviv many years ago. Our personal friendship is a reflection of the friendship that exists between our two countries."
This was stated by Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu at a joint press conference with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
"Thanks for the good cooperation in the field of security, "added Netanyahu.
"We will never forget the past and how Bulgarian citizens lay on the rails to prevent the deportation of the Jews, "said Benjamin Netanyahu and addressed Borisov in the words:" I thank for the consistent support and defense of the interests of Israel at the various international forums , including in the EU. For his part, Boyko Borisov added that our nations are working for the good of world peace. We will discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do joint defense production, especially focusing on drones, the Bulgarian Prime Minister announced.
"I have always thought that Israel is of paramount importance for security in the Middle East, "Borisov noted.
"I am not sure whether you know, but our military pilots, both Bulgarian and Israeli, are conducting joint training that is extremely useful, "Borisov added, expressing hope for deepening the partnership between Bulgaria and Israel in various areas.
During the joint press conference, Benjamin Netanyahu expressed condolences over the killing of an Israeli soldier in Iraq. The Israeli Prime Minister's speech was made in Hebrew. He spoke of his admiration to the army and the Homeland Security Service for their clever actions to prevent attacks on human lives.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Strengthen Their Cooperation in Trade and Education
- » Lecture on Azerbaijan’s History and Archeology Delivered in Bulgaria’s University
- » Skopje, Sofia Not Speaking Same Language When It Comes To Macedonian
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Meet Abdullah II of Jordan in Amman
- » President Rumen Radev Will be on an Official Visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan From Decemeber 15 to 17