Yellow Code for Heavy Rainfall is Valid for 12 Districts in Bulgaria
A yellow code for heavy rainfall and thunder is in force today for 12 districts. The warning is in force for Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Sofia-city, Sofia-region, Pernik, Kyustendil, Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik and Smolyan.
Today it will be mostly sunny. In the afternoon, mostly over the western half of the country, clouds will develop. In places, there will be short, temporary, intense rainfall, accompanied by thunderstorms. There are conditions for hailstorms.
In the far western regions, phenomena will continue overnight as well. In Eastern Bulgaria it will blow to a moderate wind from east to southeast. In the afternoon it will be hot, the maximum temperatures will be between 31 ° and 36 °, somewhere in the lowlands and slightly higher, on the sea shore - from 26 ° to 29 °. The sea water temperature is 22-24 °.
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C