17-year-old Bulgarian Arrested in Germany for the Murder of a Romanian Teenage Girl
A 17-year-old boy of Bulgarian descent was arrested for the murder of a 15-year-old Romanian girl in the West German town of Firsn after he surrendered himself to the police, the authorities quoted by Associated Press reported.
The detention of the young man was preceded by the release of another man who had surrendered after trying to escape the police investigating the murder in the town of Friesen near the border with the Netherlands. The police have found that the first suspect is unrelated to the murder.
The police reported that the 17-year-old man lives in Fiersen. The spokeswoman Isabella Hannen said he knew the victim but did not give any further details.
The girl was stabbed on Monday at Casino Caserta.
- » 20 Tonnes of Cannabis Found in Police Operation in Petrich
- » Four Injured in French Knife Rampage, Afghan Asylum-seeker Arrested
- » Bulgarian Citizen Beat his Neighbors in Belgium Because they were a Gay Couple
- » Dutch Anti-migrant Politician Takes Own Life after Revealing she was Raped by ‘Muslim Gang’
- » More than 900 Liters of illegal Alcohol was Seized by Customs Officials
- » Police are Investigating a Murder in Lyaskovets, One Person Detained