17-year-old Bulgarian Arrested in Germany for the Murder of a Romanian Teenage Girl
A 17-year-old boy of Bulgarian descent was arrested for the murder of a 15-year-old Romanian girl in the West German town of Firsn after he surrendered himself to the police, the authorities quoted by Associated Press reported.
The detention of the young man was preceded by the release of another man who had surrendered after trying to escape the police investigating the murder in the town of Friesen near the border with the Netherlands. The police have found that the first suspect is unrelated to the murder.
The police reported that the 17-year-old man lives in Fiersen. The spokeswoman Isabella Hannen said he knew the victim but did not give any further details.
The girl was stabbed on Monday at Casino Caserta.
- » One Killed and Several Injured in a Shooting inside a Tram in Utrecht
- » The New Zealand Terrorist did not Know Bulgarian Citizens
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Investigates Murder of a Woman in Harmanli
- » Police Detained 27 Illegal Immigrants in Plovdiv
- » The Active User Association Established Imitations of Quality Olive Oil on the Bulgarian Market
- » At least 40 Died in Shooting in Two Mosques in New Zealand