17-year-old Bulgarian Arrested in Germany for the Murder of a Romanian Teenage Girl
A 17-year-old boy of Bulgarian descent was arrested for the murder of a 15-year-old Romanian girl in the West German town of Firsn after he surrendered himself to the police, the authorities quoted by Associated Press reported.
The detention of the young man was preceded by the release of another man who had surrendered after trying to escape the police investigating the murder in the town of Friesen near the border with the Netherlands. The police have found that the first suspect is unrelated to the murder.
The police reported that the 17-year-old man lives in Fiersen. The spokeswoman Isabella Hannen said he knew the victim but did not give any further details.
The girl was stabbed on Monday at Casino Caserta.
- » 40,000 People Have Been Killed by Firearms in the United States For a Year
- » Kapitan Andreevo's Customs Officers Discovered Heroin for BGN 1 Million in a Car Tire
- » 24-year-old Woman Found Dead in a Sofia Hotel, Person has been Detained
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead