17-year-old Bulgarian Arrested in Germany for the Murder of a Romanian Teenage Girl
A 17-year-old boy of Bulgarian descent was arrested for the murder of a 15-year-old Romanian girl in the West German town of Firsn after he surrendered himself to the police, the authorities quoted by Associated Press reported.
The detention of the young man was preceded by the release of another man who had surrendered after trying to escape the police investigating the murder in the town of Friesen near the border with the Netherlands. The police have found that the first suspect is unrelated to the murder.
The police reported that the 17-year-old man lives in Fiersen. The spokeswoman Isabella Hannen said he knew the victim but did not give any further details.
The girl was stabbed on Monday at Casino Caserta.
- » Crimea Attack: Gun Attack at Kerch College Kills 19
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria