17-year-old Bulgarian Arrested in Germany for the Murder of a Romanian Teenage Girl
A 17-year-old boy of Bulgarian descent was arrested for the murder of a 15-year-old Romanian girl in the West German town of Firsn after he surrendered himself to the police, the authorities quoted by Associated Press reported.
The detention of the young man was preceded by the release of another man who had surrendered after trying to escape the police investigating the murder in the town of Friesen near the border with the Netherlands. The police have found that the first suspect is unrelated to the murder.
The police reported that the 17-year-old man lives in Fiersen. The spokeswoman Isabella Hannen said he knew the victim but did not give any further details.
The girl was stabbed on Monday at Casino Caserta.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany