Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
On July 1, at the peak of summer, when the temperatures are high, the Sofia Municipality will stop the movement of Tram No. 7 to repair the rails at Bulgaria Blvd and Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Boulevard. This was announced by Deputy Mayor of Transport in Sofia Municipality, Evgeni Krusev, during the inspection of the repair works of the underpass under the crossing, BGNES reported.
"All the rails will be replaced as the platforms at the junction will be repaired. A month and a half is the length of time the builders have to deal with the repair, so the trams run at the same speed at the same pace, "said Krusev. During the repair of the rails the trams will be replaced by buses that will run from the railway station, Borovo to the National Palace of Culture, added Deputy Mayor and said it is still unclear where it will be its first stop in the direction of "Borovo", but considering it to be "Pette Kiosheta".
Krusev also announced that on 1 July starts the repair of "Vasil Levski" Blvd., in the section of the Rector's Office near "P. Evtimii ". "We will match three sites with Graf Ignatiev and metro construction there. First, the lanes will be closed in the direction of Popa to the Rectorate. The movement will take place in the lanes for one direction, then they will swap.
The repair must be completed within 2-3 weeks. After that, the organization of the movement will be reversed, the lanes will be closed by the Rector's office to Popa to do the same amount of work. The Deputy Mayor stressed that it is not yet clear whether the repair of Bulgaria Blvd will start and when. This will be possible if the procedure is not appealed by the candidates.
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in the Country
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative