6000 Liters of illegally Transported Alcohol on the Danube Bridge 2
Officials at Customs Lom detained 6,000 liters of ethyl alcohol traveling with fake documents to an EU country.
On 08.06.2018 around 03.30 hours a mobile team at Customs Lom, working in the area of Danube Bridge 2, stopped for inspection a truck with Bulgarian registration. According to the documents, the truck carried different goods to an EU country. When checking the documents, the inspectors found that one of the cargoes was declared as a medical tincture - indigo carmine used for kidney research. The inspectors were impressed by the huge amount of liquid loaded in 6 PVC cubes with a capacity of 1000 liters, as well as the sender company.
Upon opening one of the cubes, employees found that the liquid was blue in color, with the characteristic smell and physical characteristics of ethyl alcohol. The measured densitometer measured 96.3 alcohol degrees.
Laboratory analysis samples were taken. The consignment was kept in a warehouse at Customs Lom. Work on the case continues.
- » 40,000 People Have Been Killed by Firearms in the United States For a Year
- » Kapitan Andreevo's Customs Officers Discovered Heroin for BGN 1 Million in a Car Tire
- » 24-year-old Woman Found Dead in a Sofia Hotel, Person has been Detained
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead