6000 Liters of illegally Transported Alcohol on the Danube Bridge 2
Officials at Customs Lom detained 6,000 liters of ethyl alcohol traveling with fake documents to an EU country.
On 08.06.2018 around 03.30 hours a mobile team at Customs Lom, working in the area of Danube Bridge 2, stopped for inspection a truck with Bulgarian registration. According to the documents, the truck carried different goods to an EU country. When checking the documents, the inspectors found that one of the cargoes was declared as a medical tincture - indigo carmine used for kidney research. The inspectors were impressed by the huge amount of liquid loaded in 6 PVC cubes with a capacity of 1000 liters, as well as the sender company.
Upon opening one of the cubes, employees found that the liquid was blue in color, with the characteristic smell and physical characteristics of ethyl alcohol. The measured densitometer measured 96.3 alcohol degrees.
Laboratory analysis samples were taken. The consignment was kept in a warehouse at Customs Lom. Work on the case continues.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany