6000 Liters of illegally Transported Alcohol on the Danube Bridge 2
Officials at Customs Lom detained 6,000 liters of ethyl alcohol traveling with fake documents to an EU country.
On 08.06.2018 around 03.30 hours a mobile team at Customs Lom, working in the area of Danube Bridge 2, stopped for inspection a truck with Bulgarian registration. According to the documents, the truck carried different goods to an EU country. When checking the documents, the inspectors found that one of the cargoes was declared as a medical tincture - indigo carmine used for kidney research. The inspectors were impressed by the huge amount of liquid loaded in 6 PVC cubes with a capacity of 1000 liters, as well as the sender company.
Upon opening one of the cubes, employees found that the liquid was blue in color, with the characteristic smell and physical characteristics of ethyl alcohol. The measured densitometer measured 96.3 alcohol degrees.
Laboratory analysis samples were taken. The consignment was kept in a warehouse at Customs Lom. Work on the case continues.
- » One Killed and Several Injured in a Shooting inside a Tram in Utrecht
- » The New Zealand Terrorist did not Know Bulgarian Citizens
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Investigates Murder of a Woman in Harmanli
- » Police Detained 27 Illegal Immigrants in Plovdiv
- » The Active User Association Established Imitations of Quality Olive Oil on the Bulgarian Market
- » At least 40 Died in Shooting in Two Mosques in New Zealand