Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
State Fund Agriculture decided to increase the budget of the state aid scheme for the co-financing of insurance premiums for agricultural products insurance by BGN 700,000 in 2018. Thus, the total amount for agricultural insurance reaches BGN 2.2 million.
Thus, more farmers will be able to benefit from the financial support for disaster insurance of their fruit, vegetables, essential oil crops and tobacco. The maximum amount of funding a farmer can receive is up to 65% of the insurance premium, the fund says.
Applications for the scheme will be accepted until the resource is exhausted but no later than August 31, 2018. The farmers must submit their insurance policies to the regional directorates of the Agriculture State Fund until 28 September. The time limit for the conclusion of the contracts and the payment of the aid is 14 December 2018.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February