More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
Sofia. The construction supervision contract for the repair of a section is signed for road II-59 Momchilgrad - Krumovgrad - Ivaylovgrad in Kardzhali district and Haskovo region. The Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) plans to rehabilitate a total of 32 km of the second-class road.
The investment is for over 20 million BGN with VAT. This was reported by the press center of the API.
The repair of the second-class road is divided into two sections. The first one is with length of 6 km (from km 24 + 548 to km 30 + 439) and the second is 26 km (from km 30 + 439 to km 56 + 861.68).
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia