More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
Sofia. The construction supervision contract for the repair of a section is signed for road II-59 Momchilgrad - Krumovgrad - Ivaylovgrad in Kardzhali district and Haskovo region. The Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) plans to rehabilitate a total of 32 km of the second-class road.
The investment is for over 20 million BGN with VAT. This was reported by the press center of the API.
The repair of the second-class road is divided into two sections. The first one is with length of 6 km (from km 24 + 548 to km 30 + 439) and the second is 26 km (from km 30 + 439 to km 56 + 861.68).
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone