More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
Sofia. The construction supervision contract for the repair of a section is signed for road II-59 Momchilgrad - Krumovgrad - Ivaylovgrad in Kardzhali district and Haskovo region. The Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) plans to rehabilitate a total of 32 km of the second-class road.
The investment is for over 20 million BGN with VAT. This was reported by the press center of the API.
The repair of the second-class road is divided into two sections. The first one is with length of 6 km (from km 24 + 548 to km 30 + 439) and the second is 26 km (from km 30 + 439 to km 56 + 861.68).
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.