More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
Sofia. The construction supervision contract for the repair of a section is signed for road II-59 Momchilgrad - Krumovgrad - Ivaylovgrad in Kardzhali district and Haskovo region. The Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) plans to rehabilitate a total of 32 km of the second-class road.
The investment is for over 20 million BGN with VAT. This was reported by the press center of the API.
The repair of the second-class road is divided into two sections. The first one is with length of 6 km (from km 24 + 548 to km 30 + 439) and the second is 26 km (from km 30 + 439 to km 56 + 861.68).
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen
- » Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov Resigned
- » Bulgarian Drivers Could Buy E-vignettes Online from December 17
- » No Bids for the House in Center of Sofia of One of the Finest Poetic Talents Peyo Yavorov