More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
Sofia. The construction supervision contract for the repair of a section is signed for road II-59 Momchilgrad - Krumovgrad - Ivaylovgrad in Kardzhali district and Haskovo region. The Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) plans to rehabilitate a total of 32 km of the second-class road.
The investment is for over 20 million BGN with VAT. This was reported by the press center of the API.
The repair of the second-class road is divided into two sections. The first one is with length of 6 km (from km 24 + 548 to km 30 + 439) and the second is 26 km (from km 30 + 439 to km 56 + 861.68).
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints
- » Former Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Government Instability is a Fact, but there is no Serious Alternative
- » New Interior Minister of Bulgaria Promises Continuity
- » Prosecutor General: Bulgaria has Industrial Capacity and Full Mobility of illegal Cigarette Production
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Three New Ministers