SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
The SKILLET cult band is coming for their first solo show in SOFIA as part of this year's tour of the world's metal scenes.
Yes! Bulgaria has been part of the world metal scene for a long time and there is no reason not to recognize it.
Since its founding in 1996, to this day, SKILLET is quite productive and this is very obvious:
* 2 Grammy Award nominations
* # 1 iTunes Rock Charts
* # 1 on the Active Rock Chart
* # 8 in Rock Streaming Songs Artists of the Year
* Double Platinum, Platinum and Gold Compositions!
* Over 440 million views in Tuba
But figures and statistics can not describe the live performance and the power they are loading from the stage during their performances. And there is no way it could be any different after having played on one scene with groups like Guns'n'Roses, Metallica, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, Slipknot, System Of A Down, Korn, Godsmack and many others.
We can not wait until June 30, 20:00, Universiada Hall.
Tickets are on sale from 12 April and you will find them at Iventim, Ticket Center NDK, OMV, as well as online.
- » Sting will Once Again Delight his Bulgarian Fans with a Concert
- » Tom Jones with a Concert in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair