Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
Bulgarian Mirela Demireva finished second in the discipline of high jump of the race from the Diamond Athletics League in Stockholm (Sweden), reports Gong.bg.
Olympic vice-champion of the Rio 2016 Demireva finished at 200 centimeters, with her third attempt, and for the first time in her career she overcame the master border.
World champion Maria Lassitzene (Russia) has won 42th consecutive win in an official competition. She also ended with 200 centimeters, but from the first attempt. Maria Lassitzene has not lost for almost two years, for the last time she was second at the national championship of Russia in Cheboksary on June 23, 2016.
Demireva's next race will be in Paris on June 30 for another round of the Diamond League.
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping
- » Bulgarians Make Final Cut for Second Round of Women's Volleyball Championship
- » China Beat Bulgaria for 4th Straight Win at Women's Volleyball World Championship