Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
Bulgarian Mirela Demireva finished second in the discipline of high jump of the race from the Diamond Athletics League in Stockholm (Sweden), reports Gong.bg.
Olympic vice-champion of the Rio 2016 Demireva finished at 200 centimeters, with her third attempt, and for the first time in her career she overcame the master border.
World champion Maria Lassitzene (Russia) has won 42th consecutive win in an official competition. She also ended with 200 centimeters, but from the first attempt. Maria Lassitzene has not lost for almost two years, for the last time she was second at the national championship of Russia in Cheboksary on June 23, 2016.
Demireva's next race will be in Paris on June 30 for another round of the Diamond League.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev Knocked out an American in Chicago