Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
Bulgarian Mirela Demireva finished second in the discipline of high jump of the race from the Diamond Athletics League in Stockholm (Sweden), reports Gong.bg.
Olympic vice-champion of the Rio 2016 Demireva finished at 200 centimeters, with her third attempt, and for the first time in her career she overcame the master border.
World champion Maria Lassitzene (Russia) has won 42th consecutive win in an official competition. She also ended with 200 centimeters, but from the first attempt. Maria Lassitzene has not lost for almost two years, for the last time she was second at the national championship of Russia in Cheboksary on June 23, 2016.
Demireva's next race will be in Paris on June 30 for another round of the Diamond League.
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)
- » 10-year-old Swimmer Breaks Michael Phelps’ Butterfly Record