Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm
Ivet Lalova won 200 meters of the Diamond Athletics League tournament in Stockholm (Sweden).
The Bulgarian finished in 22.63 seconds, improving with one hundredth of хер strongest result for the season.
The 34-year-old Bulgarian Sprinter had 22.64 seconds to the Diamond League in Rome, where she finished second.
Beth Dobbin (UK) ranked second with a personal record of 22.83 seconds and third Annika Onuora (UK) with 23.38 seconds, best season result.
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev Knocked out an American in Chicago