Ivet Lalova Won the 200m Race in Stockholm
Ivet Lalova won 200 meters of the Diamond Athletics League tournament in Stockholm (Sweden).
The Bulgarian finished in 22.63 seconds, improving with one hundredth of хер strongest result for the season.
The 34-year-old Bulgarian Sprinter had 22.64 seconds to the Diamond League in Rome, where she finished second.
Beth Dobbin (UK) ranked second with a personal record of 22.83 seconds and third Annika Onuora (UK) with 23.38 seconds, best season result.
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping
- » Bulgarians Make Final Cut for Second Round of Women's Volleyball Championship
- » China Beat Bulgaria for 4th Straight Win at Women's Volleyball World Championship