Boyko Borisov is Leaving for Work Visits to Israel and Palestine
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will be on working visits to the State of Israel and Palestine from 12 to 14 June.
In Jerusalem, Prime Minister Borisov will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Reuven Rivlin and opposition leader Isaac Herzog. They will review bilateral relations in areas of mutual interest, including in the area of security and the fight against terrorism, and exchange views on international and regional issues, the press service of the Council of Ministers announced.
In the year in which we celebrate the 75th anniversary of the rescue of Bulgarian Jews, the Prime Minister will take part in the plenary session of the Global Conference of the American Jewish Congress and will meet with the President of the World Jewish Congress, Ronald Lauder.
Boyko Borisov and the Bulgarian Delegation, including Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Minister of Education and Science Krasimir Valchev, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Anti-Semitism Coordinator Georg Georgiev and Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova will be accepted by the Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos Third. They will also have a meeting with the Bulgarian community in Tel Aviv, for which the ensemble of Nikolina Chakardakova will perform.
In Ramallah, the delegation headed by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will talk with Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah on the possibilities for expanding bilateral co-operation and the Middle East peace process. During his visit to Israel, the Prime Minister will be accompanied by representatives of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church and the Jewish community in Bulgaria.
Prior to his visit to Israel, Prime Minister Borisov will meet in Izmir with Turkish counterpart Binali Yildirim. The meeting is in response to the invitation of Turkey's Prime Minister Borisov to be a guest at the opening ceremony for the trans-Sudan pipeline TANAP.
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: There is Great Potential For Deepening the Bulgarian-Russian Relations in the Field of Energy
- » The Second Economic Forum with the Participation of Boyko Borisov and Zoran Zaev Started in Plovdiv (Updated)
- » Boyko Borissov and Zoran Zaev Will Meet in Plovdiv
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council